24/7 Emergency & Critical Care, Board Certified Specialty Services in San Rafael, California
The leadership team at PESCM works collaboratively to support the medical and hospital teams, our patients, referring veterinarians and pet owners.
Regional Leadership Team
|Leilani Ireland Way
Regional Medical Director, West Region
Senior Referral Relations Specialist, West Region
Associate Medical Directors
|Erin Smythe-Morey, DVM
Practice Leadership Team
|Blaise Waniewski, DVM
Senior Veterinary Associate
Hospital Services Managers
|Vickie J. DeHamer
|Lesley Milstead, RVT
|Monique Oyobio, RVT
Highlights of Diagnostics and Treatments
The following are incomplete lists. Please contact us if you are seeking a service or treatment not listed below.
Your questions are important to us. We are accessible by phone or online 24 hours per day.
- Cancer Staging: Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy, Lymph Node Sampling, Molecular Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Imaging: Computed Tomography (CT), Digital Radiography, MRI, Ultrasonography
- Minimally Invasive Imaging: Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Cystoscopy, Endoscopy, Rhinoscopy
- Fracture Repair (including minimally-invasive)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Arthroscopy, Laparoscopy, Thoracoscopy
- Oncologic Surgery
- TPLO (including small breeds)
- Transfusion Medicine: Chemotherapy, Immunitherapy, Metronomictherapy
- Trauma Surgery
Meet our Team
The medical team at PESCM is comprised of resilient and skilled emergency doctors, veterinary specialists, certified veterinary technicians, specialized and non-specialized veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, client care coordinators and more.
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center of Marin is a Level 1 24-hour emergency/critical care and specialty veterinary hospital dedicated to providing compassionate medical care to the dogs and cats entrusted to our care.
Learn more about what it means to be certified by VECCS.
- Emergency Veterinarians
Board Certified Specialty Services
- Critical Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Internal Medicine
- Urgent Care
In-House Support Services
- Veterinary Cardiology Partners